General Employment Information
Inn at Village Square is a wonderful place to work. We value our staff in a way that fosters personal growth, a sense of belonging and the feeling that each individual is making a significant contribution to other people’s lives.
We boast a very low staff turnover rate. Many of our employees have been with us for five or more years.
The Inn offers competitive wages and an excellent work environment. As a division of Avesta Housing, we are able to offer a very attractive benefits package.
Full-time status (30+ hours per week) qualifies employees for the following benefits. (Benefits for part-time employees may be available on a pro-rated basis):
- Health & Dental Insurance: Avesta pays 100% of the employee’s insurance for non-smokers who participate in our Wellness Program and approximately 50% for eligible dependents. Receive reimbursement for 50% of your deductible expenses through our Health Reimbursement Arrangement
- Long-Term & Short-Term Disability Insurance: Avesta pays 100%
- Life Insurance: Avesta pays 100% up to 1x employee’s salary, with the option to purchase supplemental insurance for yourself and eligible dependents.
- Medical and Dependent Care FSA: Set aside money pre-tax for eligible medical or dependent care expenses.
- Retirement: 401(k) Plan. Avesta matches 100% up to 6% of employee’s salary. The match is 100% vested at the time of enrollment into the plan.
- Paid Holidays: Seven paid holidays.
- Earned Time: Accrue up to 18-26 days per year, depending on work schedule and tenure.
- Tuition Reimbursement: As part of Avesta’s commitment to staff education, employees are eligible for tuition reimbursement for eligible, work-related classes.
- Shift & Weekend Differentials
Current Job Openings